Finding a Community in Logistics With TMSA | Episode 13
In episode 13 of Banyan’s Tire Tracks™ podcast, Patrick Escolas explores the power of networking and building professional relationships within the logistics industry through the TMSA (Transportation Marketing & Sales Association). Joining Patrick is Jennifer Karpus-Romain, Executive Director at TMSA, to help unpack the benefits and opportunities that come with being part of this vibrant community that is almost a hundred years old.
Begin by hearing about her fascinating career journey, from writing tire news and marketing to logistics, and how she ultimately found her way to TMSA. Gain a deeper understanding of the resources offered by TMSA, such as exclusive events, conferences, webinars, and workshops that foster meaningful connections, and hear about how TMSA’s supportive environment creates a sense of belonging within the logistics community.
Jennifer also highlights the impact of collaboration and collective problem-solving within TMSA, where members work together to address common challenges and seize opportunities for growth and innovation in the logistics industry. Uncover the hidden gems of the logistics industry and learn how TMSA brings professionals together to forge lasting connections and make a positive impact on the dynamic world of transportation, marketing, and sales.
Finding a Community in Logistics Episode Key Points
- Background about Jennifer and her dynamic career path to TMSA.
- Where her fascination with words and writing came from.
- Her main goal: helping people and businesses tell their stories.
- Ways her diverse career experience informs her work at TMSA.
- Details about TMSA and the association’s mission.
- Learn about the organization’s expansive professional network.
- The collaborative environment that TMSA creates for its members.
- How the logistics landscape has changed over time.
- Advice for aligning marketing and sales to grow your business.
- Current trends in logistics and marketing.
- Final takeaways from Jennifer and upcoming TMSA events.
To find out more about finding a community in logistics, click above to view Tire Tracks Episode 13.
Subscribe to Tire Tracks on your preferred podcast app to receive notifications of new episodes released each month.